Sunday, May 11, 2014

Crochet Pattern Apple Cozy


Hello all:
It has been more than a year since I design any new patterns, mostly because I injured my hand from all that crocheting I was doing to meet the orders that I was receiving.

But finally I have a new pattern available that was born due to necessity, you see, I used to think that apple cozies were a little funny until I discovered how useful they really are, they protect your fruit while it is in your lunch bag, keeping it from bruising and dust free.


Is a very quick and easy project! They are great as gifts, especially for teachers!
They are reusable, washable, Eco friendly and really protect your fruit because unlike other cozies, this one is designed to cover your apple almost completely. Make one for every day of the week!
The finished cozy that you can crochet using my pattern can hold a 6 oz apple inside,  although it has some stretch in it, so maybe a slightly bigger apple can fit too.



Copyright 2014-2020 Karla Sandoval
You can find the pattern as an instant download in Ravelry:

No comments: